Our Commitment to Protecting Children
Full Gospel Assembly Melbourne (FGA Melbourne) is committed to promoting and protecting the safety and wellbeing of all children. We have zero tolerance for child abuse.
Everyone working or volunteering at FGA Melbourne is responsible for the care and protection of children and reporting information about child abuse. If any person believes a child is at immediate risk of abuse, telephone 000.
Our Child Protection Policy, Procedures and Code of Conduct seeks to:
- prevent child abuse occurring within all FGA Melbourne environments (in person or online);
- continually improve on our organisational culture of child safety;
- ensure that children know who to speak with if they are worried about their safety and that they should be encouraged to voice their concerns;
- provide a clear statement to employees, leaders, volunteers and contractors forbidding any such abuse;
- provide guidance on action that should be taken where a person suspects any child abuse within all FGA Melbourne Environments;
- provide assurance that any and all suspected abuse will be reported and fully investigated.
If you have any questions, would like to speak to one of our designated Child Protection Officers, or would like a copy of our Child Protection Policy of Procedures please email email@example.com.