Our Mission Statement is “As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD” Joshua 24:15. We believe that the best master you can have in life is Jesus Christ (Col 1:15-23). We are created to worship and serve the Lord.
Household of F.A.I.T.H. is the term we have developed to describe how FGAM and the families within it aim to embody that mission. It’s our vision for “As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.”
Child Safety at FGAM
Our commitment to protecting children. Full Gospel Assembly Melbourne (FGA Melbourne) is committed to promoting and protecting the safety and wellbeing of all children. We have zero tolerance for child abuse. Everyone working or volunteering at FGA Melbourne is responsible for the care and protection of children and reporting information about child abuse. If any person believes a child is at immediate risk of abuse, telephone 000.
Our Child Protection Policy, Procedures and Code of Conduct seeks to
- prevent child abuse occurring within all FGA Melbourne environments (in person or online);
- continually improve on our organisational culture of child safety;
- ensure that children know who to speak with if they are worried about their safety and that they should be encouraged to voice their concerns;
- provide a clear statement to employees, leaders, volunteers and contractors forbidding any such abuse;
- provide guidance on action that should be taken where a person suspects any child abuse within all FGA Melbourne Environments;
- provide assurance that any and all suspected abuse will be reported and fully investigated.
If you have any questions, would like to speak to one of our designated Child Protection Officers, or would like a copy of our Child Protection Policy of Procedures please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a concern about the welfare of a child at FGA Melbourne?
If the child is in immediate danger call triple zero (000) and ask for the police.
If you have general concerns about the safety of wellbeing of a child or young person, please contact the Child Protection Crisis Line on 13 12 78.
Click on the link below to report your concern or contact one of our dedicated staff:
0406 683 088
0452 181 610
0402 558 316
0422 284 404
COVID Safety at FGAM
FGAM is open for all activities, subject to COVID Safe requirements.
- There are no caps or limits to the number of people for any event.
- QR code check-in is required upon entry.
- There are no vaccination requirements for attendees.
- Staff and volunteers are required to have two doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Face masks must be worn at all indoor events for all people from grade 3 onwards.
- COVID Safe practices include maintaining social distance, good hygiene and staying home if you are unwell.
FGAM is committed to keep our volunteers, staff and premises free from coronavirus as well as comply with all government regulations.